The Top Shelf is the North Vancouver City Library’s Readers’ Blog, featuring book lists, thoughts on reading, and more!
How you can participate:
- Comment on posts.
- Email us with ideas for posts or your own book reviews.
We now accept Guest Postings from published authors. If you are interested, please read our Submission Guidelines below:
- Our Guest bloggers are published authors of works of interest to our readership. Be inspired!
- Our Guest bloggers’ submissions should be between 250 and 500 words.
- Our Guest bloggers cannot republish these posts elsewhere.
- Our Guest bloggers will receive a byline.
- Our Guest bloggers’ posts might be edited; we will add contextual links and bolding.
- Our Guest bloggers can include photos and other media in their posts – if not, we will add them.
- Our Guest bloggers will answer comments from our readership, if posted on the blog.
- Our Guest bloggers must submit their posts at least a week in advance of their posting
- If you’d like to be a Guest blogger, please contact Patricia at email@example.com
For more information about North Vancouver City Library, visit our website at www.nvcl.ca.