Want to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday, expand your experience of Canadian literature, have fun, and maybe win a prize? Then NVCL Reads: Canada 150 is for you!
NVCL Reads is a reading bingo game that allows readers of all ages on the North Shore to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday by reading Canadian authors and having fun.
How to Play
- We have three bingo cards to choose from: children’s, teen, and adult. Download the card of your choice, or pick up a bingo card from any information desk at the library.
- Find and read books by Canadian authors to cross off bingo squares. You need a line of 5 to get a bingo.
- Share the love! Post about your reads on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to tag us @northvancitylib and use the hashtag #NVCLreads
- When you have a bingo, let us know! Come into the library and hand the bingo card in at any desk to get a draw slip, or submit the bingo card electronically. Please visit www.nvcl.ca to find out how.
- For each line of five you complete, you’ll be entered into a draw for prizes. The contest closes on September 5, 2017. Winners must be able to pick their prizes up from the North Vancouver City Library; we are not able to mail your prize to you.
For full contest details, visit our website.
We’ll be blogging suggested reads for each square all summer long. If you have questions about the program, please email email@example.com
Happy Canadian reading!